We offer two training courses, each of one day duration:
Introduction to MoRPh provides you with a MoRPh log-in and offers basic training in:
- How to conduct a MoRPh survey
- How to access the MoRPh data base via www.modularriversurvey.org
- How to upload, map and download MoRPh survey data
Reinforcing MoRPh checks that you fully understand the survey and can apply it in complex situations. The prerequisites for attendance are that you have already received MoRPh training equivalent to ‘Introduction to MoRPh’ and that you have conducted and uploaded at least nine MoRPh surveys including sites on at least three different rivers. On completion of the training you will:
- be able to train others in how to conduct a MoRPh survey
- will possess additional privileges associated with your log-in to www.modularriversurvey.org which will allow you to approve surveys created by any surveyors that you have trained.
Upcoming Training Courses
No courses are scheduled at present, but if you would like to receive training, either Introduction to MoRPph or Reinforcing MoRPh can be arranged for a maximum of 10 people at a cost of £500. For this, a course can be delivered at any venue you can provide within Great Britain which has a suitable training room with wifi and a nearby river reach for field training, or your group can receive training at Queen Mary University of London where training room, wifi and field site will be provided.
If you would like to book a one-day course for a group of up to 10 people or if you have any queries about training please contact Angela Gurnell via the form below: